CARING FOR YOUR EMPRESS & WOLF CRYSTAL AND GEMSTONE JEWELLERY
WEARING YOUR JEWELLERY
Our Jewellery is hand selected and of the highest quality. They are special pieces to be treasured and cared for. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight & heat/cold to minimize these effects. We are not responsible if you damage your jewellery. Scratches and knocks are part of normal signs of everyday wear.
- Using a soft, lint free cloth keeps silver, yellow and rose gold jewellery looking shiny and lustrous.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal and gemstones as they can cause scratching.
- Whilst basic cleaning can be done at home, we recommend having your jewellery professionally cleaned twice a year.
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
- Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Make sure to have a jeweller inspect your gemstone settings every 6 months to avoid any potential loss of gemstones. The settings can be delicate and move when knocked or caught in something.